- If you register to use restricted parts of this website we may ask you to provide certain information such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this information and will use it to contact you, to inform, offer or provide you of or with Services and otherwise in connection with our use and improvement of this website.
- We may pass information we obtain about you to third parties:
- to enable you to gain access to restricted parts of this website or any other website
- to enable us to provide or for you to receive and/or pay for a Service
- to enable you to receive information you have requested to be sent to you
- in order to fulfil a request you may have made.
- Whilst we do take reasonable steps to keep information about you secure when in our possession we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security or disclosure of your information unless we have been negligent.
- We have certain responsibilities under money laundering legislation to verify the identity of clients and may need to make certain enquiries and obtain certain information from you for that purpose. You confirm that all information you supply will be accurate and that we may pass on such information as we consider necessary to comply with any legal reporting requirements.
- You agree that we may disclose to FCA and to any other regulatory authority to which we are subject and to any investment exchange on which we may deal or to its related Clearing House (or to investigators, inspectors or agents appointed by them), or to any person in power to require such information by or under any legal enactment, any information they may request or require relating to you or, if relevant, any of your clients.