We can assist companies in assessing, structuring, documenting and implementing corporate transactions including acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, IPOs and fundraisings.
We can provide the following services:
- structuring advice;
- non-disclosure agreements;
- term sheets;
- legal due diligence reviews;
- due diligence, verification and disclosure compilation;
- drafting and negotiating transaction documentation;
- deal management and closing; and
- sourcing and managing specialist and overseas advisors.
Transactions can be time consuming, complicated and involve a lot of paperwork. Our in-house legal division can, together with the other parts of ONE Advisory Group where appropriate, assist clients to successfully complete transactions efficiently and cost effectively. We provide commercial, risk-focussed advice based on a thorough understanding of the drivers for the transaction in question and the results sought.