Financial Due Diligence
Our Financial Due Diligence team is comprised of experienced professionals who analyse the quality of earnings and working capital requirements through financial statements, independent auditor working papers and on-site discussions with executive management.
Our Financial Accounting Due Diligence services include:
- Assessing the target’s quality of earnings, including the identification of overly aggressive accounting policies;
- Analysis of cash flows (e.g., working capital changes, capital expenditures, etc.);
- Reviewing on and off balance sheet assets and liabilities;
- Identifying key business drivers, trends in profitability and significant concentrations of risk;
- Evaluating management forecasts;
- Conducting comprehensive discussions with management and their advisors; and
- Performing both buy-side and sell-side due diligence.
Recently, we conducted financial due diligence exercises on behalf of a number of private and public company investors.