Working Capital Forecast Services
As part of the listing process, directors of a company preparing to seek a listing must prepare a working capital forecast, to enable the Reporting Accountant to prepare a working capital report to be approved by the Nomad.
Our preparation of the Working Capital Forecast includes:
- business analysis, covering cash flows, existing cost structures and planned expenditures;
- considering business strategy and plans and related risks, with checks made against external evidence and opinion;
- preparation of forecast budgets in consultation with management;
- stress testing budgets and assessing whether there is sufficient margin or headroom to cover reasonable worst-case scenarios for the purpose of making the Working Capital Statement in the AIM Admission Document; and
- liaising with Reporting Accountant and Nomad for approval.