Valuing a business is not a straightforward task. However, there are many reasons why a valuation is essential. Our have considerable experience at business valuations and can assist you in valuing a target business.
There are many reasons for seeking a business valuation including:
- disposal or merger of a business or its assets;
- a management buy-out or buy-in;
- shareholder disputes or transactions in shares in private companies;
- business re-organisation;
- issue of share options;
- tax related issues; or
- to satisfy statutory and reporting requirements,
We use a variety of methodologies and techniques in deriving an independent valuation, and these may vary depending on, for example, the business sector, but we also exploit our experience and apply our skills and judgment in determining valuations.