ONE – Corporate
We provide a range of high quality, cost effective corporate and commercial advisory services to companies. We assist our clients in improving their performance enabling them to achieve their short and long term goals.
As with everything we do, when we are involved in transactions with clients, our aim is to give the management back as much of their time as possible so they can get on with running their business without unnecessary distraction. With the client’s agreement, we do this by:
- acting as a dedicated transaction resource to our client (an extra pair of hands for a specific project takes the pressure off management teams enabling transaction timetables to be kept without being excessively distracting);
- creating a single portal for instructions to the external advisory team (minimising time spent liaising with various advisors);
- dealing with queries and requests for information or instructions from the advisory team;
- ensuring documentation is prepared in accordance with client requirements before it is presented to management (minimising time spent reviewing documentation);
- maintaining action lists and co-ordinating the execution of those actions by the relevant people (minimising time spent chasing people);
- co-ordinating transaction paperwork and ancillary matters (for example, Companies House filings).